Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Sunday, 17 March 2013

Manifesto week 6

WOW can you believe it has been 6 weeks already that I have been working on Manifesto... It has been so much fun and the time has just flown by... but now putting that in perspective.... If what I have finished has taken 6 weeks.. how long do you think it will take me to finish?

I also truly enjoy seeing the work of everyone else... there are some really beautiful samplers being stitched here... hats off to everyone for such a great body of work

Until next time... Happy Stitching

14 comments:

Kevin said...

GORGEOUS! Keep up the amazing work. This is truly beautiful.

Kaisievic said...

What you have done so far looks amazing - truly lovely.

Carolann Dunaske said...

WOW...this is going to be a beautiful work of art!!!

Krista said...

Wow! it is really stunning! Great job, Karen! I don't know how long it will take but you will be years done before me, HA! :)

Kielrain said...

You have done a great job so far.

Debbie Bauer said...

Beautiful! Very impressive.Love seeing everyones work progress.

Lanie said...

Oh my goodness ... look at the progress you have made! I do think I will need to get my thesaurus out to come up with fresh adjectives to describe this one! Until then, let me just say ... a.m.a.z.i.n.g!

Merry Wind Farm said...

KB, I can't believe how much you have accomplished! You'll be done in no time...
Melinda

Kathy said...

WOW!!! This is just gorgeous!!! I love seeing your updates and seeing everything coming to life. You are doing a fantastic job!! Glad to still hear you are having so much fun. It's truly beautiful as is your stitching.

Nicola said...

Your progress is amazing Karen, you are really flying the flag.

MoonBeam said...

Great progress. I can't even imagine stitching a piece like this. It's interesting how everyone approaches this one.

Keep up the great work!

Bobbi

Lelia said...

There is a lot of ground to cover with this sampler - it is spectacular so far.

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Your needles are smoking!

Looks terrific!

Fiona said...

Your Manifesto is growing steadily and looks amazing.