Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Update on my Parrot

My apologies for my long absence, but life is rather hectic here at the moment and I'm rarely on the internet. Hopefully things will calm down a bit soon.
Didn't stop stitching though, and I have to admit the Parrot became rather addictive. All plans of stitching other things as well got abandoned. The parrot has me firmly in his claws and I'm loving it. :)



Wishing everybody a great time

10 comments:

Diana said...

It looks wonderful Gabi!

Nicola said...

WOW - it is stunning.

Vera said...

Oh Gabi -- your parrot looks wonderful! And you've skipped ahead of me already:) I agree, PLL is somewhat addictive. Don't you love the feet/claws???

Kevin said...

How beautiful! This parrot is so bright and detailed. I can't wait to see more as you add future stitches to this piece.

Bertie said...

Such beautiful colours Gabi, a stunning piece!

Kielrain said...

The colours on this.... The colours! I love it.

woolwoman said...

gabi - it's so gorgeous - I am really coveting this sampler ! melody

Evelyne said...

Prachtig wordt je sampler Gabi! Wat schiet je goed op! Ik ben alles eerst aan het uitlijnen, maar dat is wel een beetje saai.
Nu ik jou sampler zie, geeft me dat weer wat moed om door te gaan.

Happy stitching, Evelyne

Soozie said...

Your piece is so lovely. May I ask what threads you are using? DMC or silks? If they are silks whose silks are you using? Love the colors so much!

Fiona said...

Looking at your parrot I totally understand why you haven't put him down. He really is a handsome and colourful bird.