Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Thursday, 14 March 2013

Twigg Miniatures - tiny progress

Sadly, there isn't as much progress to show as I'd hoped - I had to remove and re-stitch a sizeable section of the border.  I think perhaps that the new prescription glasses that are on order may help in reducing the amount of frogging I've had to do on several projects lately LOL 

Sarah Twigg
Anyway, I'll just take that as an exercise in character building and post a photo of where I'm currently at in Sarah Twigg (LT, the first sampler of the set, is finished now, but I've left it on the same fabric and I'll cut them apart when I've finished).

Till next time .....


2 comments:

Nicola said...

What would we do without our glasses.

I admire your attitude towards character building and turning a negative into a positive.

Looking forward to your next progress update.

Fiona said...

I have been using a magnifier as well as my glasses, reckon I need a new prescription. Looking forward to watching your progress on your sampler.