Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Tuesday, 5 March 2013

The Manifesto - Sunday #4

I am happy to report that I am almost finished page #1 of The Manifesto...I am really looking forward to moving on to the next page.  I think I will stitch the page below the one I am about to finish!

I didn't get to work on it as much as I would like this past Sunday.  Relatives were in town and we went out to dinner for several hours.

Here's my progress:


Next Sunday I have a bridal shower to attend...so, again I won't have as much time as I would like stitching on this wonderful and fun sampler!

Happy Stitches,

-Holly

8 comments:

KB said...

Way to go Holly... Looking AWESOME!!! I admire your ability to only work on this one day a week.. especially since I can't seem to put her down..<3 :)

Evelyne said...

Very beautiful I love the collors, i hope you can do a few stitches after the bridal shower!

Nicola said...

Holly I am in awe of your beautiful stitching.

How exciting to have a wedding to look forward to. Is a bridal shower a pre wedding party for the bride or for the couple?

Kielrain said...

This is going to be a stunning piece.

Kathy said...

Needles still smoking I see. Great progress and looking good. Hope you have a good time at the bridal shower. They are always fun I think.

Diana said...

I really like the SUN, really neat

Sabrina Fechtel said...

I LOVE the colors, it's so much easier and more fun to see pictures through the blog than the catalog! This challenge has really motivated me to stay on task. I think this will be my next project although I have Hannah Carter waiting for me in my stitching drawer :)

Fiona said...

Another great update. I can really feel a purchase of Manifesto getting closer and closer.