Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Saturday, 2 March 2013

slight update for Babs

I come over here and look at all the progress and finish pictures and get so excited. I pick up my SL's and off I go, but progress and finishes are not to be right now. I did very little stitching on anything but I did get in one sitting start on Manifesto. I am a member of SSS/DDD for a reason :)

Jane Atkinson as of 2,28,13
 
Manifesto
 
 
that's it for this time,
Babs


7 comments:

MoonBeam said...

Jane is looking lovely. The Manifesto...don't even know what to say, except that you're a better woman than I!

Good luck and have fun.

Bobbi

Faye said...

I hope to stitch Jane someday..... I absolutely ole that sampler...... I will wave Cromwell the sidelines and watch that gorgeous Manifesto unfold....

Bhooma said...

Love your start o Jane. Are you using silk?

Nicola said...

Jane and Manifesto you have excellent taste :o))

Cindy L said...

Jane is such a beautiful sampler. I look forward to seeing updates on your Manifesto.

Kevin said...

Both are beautiful selections and your work is gorgeous. The Jane Atkinson is high on my list of future orders from Scarlet Letter. Looking forward to your progress pics.

Fiona said...

Both these pieces are stunning. Any stitches that you manage to put in are progress.