Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 4 March 2013

SDW update...Week 18

Week 18 of the SDW SAL and I think this must be about 3/4 way through the pattern.

I really enjoyed stitching the peacock, and the tiny motifs above.  A beautiful Mallard is next to the Peacock and I hope to get this band finished for the next report.

SDW Week 18



I also tried to photograph the whole thing to date, however, I am very short and this is very long!  But you get the idea!

SDW Weeks 1-18 
Much love to all

Michele x

10 comments:

Krista said...

Amazing progress, Michele!! I love the peacock! The colors are so vibrant.

Kathy said...

Love the bright colors in this. You have made great progress and it looks so pretty. Keep up the great work.

Nicola said...

Well done Michele, your needles are flying. It looks A.M.A.Z.I.N.G unrolled. When it lives on the roller bars you forget quite how wonderful it looks overall.

Jenny said...

Michele, Your work on this sampler is simply breathtaking. I have loved watching your progress. The peacock is terrific and I love his colors.

MoonBeam said...

What a beauty this....love the colors and design.

Nice work.

Bobbi

Elaine said...

Beautiful, so nice to see it in all it's glory, all I can see on mine is the church!

Lanie said...

My, my, my, Michele ... SDW just keeps getting more fabulous! I just love the peacock. This truly is one of the most stunning samplers I have seen.

OctoberLace said...

Wonderful, Michele! My turn with SDW will come soon.

woolwoman said...

OMGOSH - that peacock is gorgeous - great job on a beautiful sampler
Melody

Fiona said...

That is one very long piece. Love the peacock and you are making amazing progress.