Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Thursday, 14 March 2013

Sarah Pain and Justice


      I worked an on old friend this past week. Here's my progress on Sarah Pain. She is being stitched on a piece of 36 ct. mystery linen with both AVAS and NPI silks. Don't you just love those birds and the giant urn?



      I also spent some time adding more stitches to Justice. 


      Thank you all for sharing photos of your Scarlet Letter pieces. I've enjoyed viewing and reading both blogs and my 'Want List' is growing longer each day.
 

12 comments:

Marsha said...

I like the butterfly too.

Marsha said...

I know what you mean about the want list.

Nicola said...

So beautiful Laurie. The urns are particularly eye catching. The list gets longer and longer but what fun.

Margaret said...

Both are looking great! I love Sarah -- so pretty. I don't want to talk about how long my SL wish list is. lol!

Faye said...

Sarah is just beautiful!!! I am captivated by the gorgeous urn.....

Inguna said...

Sarah Pain has been on my wishlist already for a while. A beautiful sampler. Love to see your progress.

Merry Wind Farm said...

Beautiful work, Laurie. I'm going to have to look in my stash to see if I have this chart.
Melinda

Michele said...

Totally mis-read this. Thought it said "Sarah PaLin" and Justice...lol! Tis beautiful x

Bertie said...

Oh yes Laurie, the birds are stunning, fabulous progress!

Lanie said...

Sarah Pain is beautiful, Laurie! And I continue to look forward to your progress on Justice. Your work is always lovely.
Before the SLY, my "to do" list was longer than I could ever hope to accomplish ... now every week more and more SL samplers are getting moved to the top of the list ... love them all!!!

Anne said...

Sarah Pain is so lovely Laurie. The motifs are look like they are so fun to stitch! I will have to put this sampler on my large list of samplers to do!!

Fiona said...

The urn looks amazing and the colours in Sarah are really pretty.