Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Thursday, 14 March 2013

Progress Update

Hi everyone, I've made some progress on my sampler although not as much as I would have liked. Here is how it looked last time I posted and here is where I'm at as of today. I've only managed to finish the big flower pot on the right hand side and carried on with some of the border. I'm loving all of the beautiful samplers I'm seeing on both blogs. What an inspiration! Margaret

14 comments:

Krista said...

Looks lovely, Margaret!! Love the detailed photos, they really show off the great colors.

PoundingSand said...

How pretty! I don't remember seeing this one in the catalog - will have to go look.

Kate

The Inspired Stitcher said...

This one is so pretty! I overlooked this one in the catalog. Funny how they stitch up different than the pictures. Love it!

Mei said...

Very pretty.

Faye said...

Another beautiful sampler with gorgeous urns of flowers.... This piece is stunning!!!!

Deb said...

This sampler is gorgeous!!! I think that I'm going to have to add her to the never ending stash pile. The colors are just beautiful!!

Merilde said...

Margaret - What a lovely sampler and beautiful work. I am going to have to add this one to my growing list!
Lori

Inguna said...

Really beautiful!

Nicola said...

This is so beautiful, I MUST, MUST stitch her.

Thank you Margaret for sharing and inspiring.

Deanna Chavez said...

This is so beautiful! I'm going to have to look for this one too.

Carole said...

Gorgeous piece...love the intensity of the colors!

Lanie said...

Very pretty and your work is beautiful! I think this is the first time I have seen Margaret Gibson stitched.

Anne said...

Stunning progress so far Margaret! I really love those bold roses in this sampler. The border looks like a lot of fun to stitch too!

Fiona said...

Your work is beautiful, I really like these lovely big flowers, such pretty colours.