Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Thursday, 28 March 2013

Post or Wilma




I have made some progress on Jane Atkinson. She is so much fun to stitch.
Because I devoted all my stitchingtime to her, I have been neglecting Dona Dorothea. I promised to work on her during the Easter weekend.
Although a finish is not in sight, I have already made up my mind which project to start next. It is going to be Joanna Warren!!
Can't wait to make some stitches on this beautiful sampler, but I will be strong and finish Dona first.

Happy Easter Stitching!

Wilma

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

9 comments:

Nicola said...

Miss Atkinson is looking good Wilma.

We do have similar tastes my last project was Dona Dorothea, my current sampler is Jane and my next one is Joanna.

:o)) :o))

Wishing you a good Easter.

Lanie said...

Beautiful Wilma! You are surrounding yourself with lovely samplers.

Jenny said...

Your Jane is looking lovely Wilma and I too love all the samplers you have chosen. Isn't it fun to be surrounded by all of these lovely samplers?

Bethany said...

The more I see Jane being done, the more I would like to place it on my wish list. The list is getting bigger and bigger.....

Kielrain said...

I do so love the colours in Jane. She is so getting added to my wish list. hehe

Starry-eyed stitcher said...

I can see why you are enjoying this so much. The colours are beautiful. Irene xxx

Cindy L said...

Always love seeing photos of Jane!

Fiona said...

Nice progress on Jane

Fiona said...
This comment has been removed by the author.