Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Sunday, 17 March 2013

Parrot, Leopard, Lion Update

Greetings All and Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Petunia is finally fully feathered!  Love the red tips on her wings.  And I actually started a bit of a flower to her lower right.  I'm loving the colours so much.  Hope to get a bit more done today, but sadly I've neglected chores all weekend and have company coming for dinner.  I need to start some cooking.

Best wishes to a fun week!

8 comments:

Debbie Bauer said...

Absolutely Beautiful Vera!

Lanie said...

Such a fabulous sampler! Beautiful stitching, Vera!

Kevin said...

WOW! Love the coloring and shading of the parrot in this design. Truly beautiful work you're doing.

Jenny said...

The colors are stunning in this sampler and your stitching is beautiful.

Debjabo said...

Stunning. I love this. Dear God, please let me live long enough to enjoy and stitch all these beautiful samplers:)
Or send me a needle and some floss.
Deb

Nicola said...

SUPERB - I must start this one soon.

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Beautiful work!

Fiona said...

Love the colours in Petunia's plummage.