Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Not My Progress

Hi Everyone
Unfortunately I don't have much progress to report on Parrot, Leopard, Lion this month so there is no photo.  This is my really busy time of year at work and stitching has to come a very distant second.  The next 2 weeks will continue to be very busy but after that I am hoping things will settle down and I can get on with stitching.

Also, I am very tempted to start Joanna Warren as I love the look of this sampler.  This would be a very naughty thing to do as I have enough WIPs now to keep me busy for a long time, but I can feel myself weakening so a start might be my Easter treat to myself.

I can't tell you how much I am enjoying following these 2 blogs and the gorgeous stitching, projects and interesting stories behind them all.  Marsha certainly has an impressive repertoire of samplers for us to stitch!!  Thank you again Nicola and Jo for all the work that has gone in behind the scenes to make these blogs so enjoyable.
Happy stitching everyone!
Joanne O'H
New Zealand

4 comments:

Krista said...

No fun when we have to work instead of stitch! Hope things ease up for you soon. I have also been eyeing Joanna Warren, it is absolutely stunning!! Great choice!

Kaisievic said...

I hope that you get back to the stitching soon.

hugs, Kaye

Nicola said...

Let us hope your busy period passes soon and we can see some more of your gorgeous stitching.

Fiona said...

Don't you just hate it when life gets in the way of your stitching time. I hope you are less busy now and get lots of stitching done.