Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Thursday, 7 March 2013

Mary Ann Hutton Update


Mary Ann Hutton
36 ct cream linen
Threads from my stash-Soie d'Alger and DMC
 
Mary Ann is moving along nicely now that the big tree in the bottom center is finished.  There is quite a bit of grass at the bottom still to get stitched.  The motifs on the bottom right are just mirrored from the bottom left.  The top half should move even quicker as it is mostly words, alphabets and border.
 
I am feeling confident that I will get this one finished during this special year.  Thanks, Nicola, for the motivation to do it!

8 comments:

Faye said...

Nice job! I love that nice big tree.....

Jenny said...

Mary Ann is looking beautiful Teresa. I love the tree, and your stitching is beautiful.

Nicola said...

What wonderful progress Teresa. Miss Hutton is adorable.

MoonBeam said...

Lookin' good. I think I've fallen in love with this sampler.

Keep up the great work.

Bobbi

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

the colours are quite pretty on this, lovely.

Bethany said...

I finished this sampler years ago and then gave it to my sister in-law as a Christmas present. I also give away my finished patterns, so I don't have this one in my stash, just in case I wanted to do it again for myself. O'well. Looking forward to seeing it finished.

Lanie said...

You are making great progress Teresa ... of course you will get her completed! This is such a lovely sampler.

Fiona said...

I love the big tree, you are making lots of progress.