Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 25 March 2013

Manifesto Week #7

WOW Another week of Manifesto has come and gone.. where does the time go....here is what she looks like as of Sunday 3/24/2013




I am really loving watching everyone's progress on all the Scarlet Letter Charts.... and am another one who can see my collection growing.. watching so many of them come to life is such a treat.  there certainly is a wealth of talented stitchers in this group.. Kudos to all of you!

Hope everyone has another great stitching week!!
KB

4 comments:

Rachel said...

It is beautiful!

Nicola said...

Wonderful progress Karen, I have to give another day each week to Manifesto, there are so many stitches.

SonjaC said...

I am amazed, that is wonderful!!!

Fiona said...

Great progress, I enjoy seeing everyone's stitching and all the Manifestos are at different stages and everyone is stitching different parts.