Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 4 March 2013

Manifesto Update


Here is my progress as of 3/3/13  roughly 4 weeks of stitching... I really am enjoying every minute of this stitch and still find this project so hard to put down... Those of you that are only working on this one day a week.... I just don't know how you do it...If I had to wait a whole week to work on it again I would just go crazy....I look forward to updates from everyone working on this piece... hope you all have a great week

9 comments:

Patricia in Canada said...

Wonderful! You have made gigantic progress in four weeks - what fabric and threads are you using?

KB said...

Patricia I am using 40 count LL.. I forget the color but really it won't show anywhere anyway... and my threads are DMC...

Lanie said...

Oh my goodness ... look at your progress! Your Manifesto looks fantastic. It's easy to see why you just can't put it down!

Kathy said...

I knew I shouldn't have looked at your progress!!!!!! It's looking so beautiful now that I want to start mine RIGHT this minute!!!! Great stitching and GREAT progress!! Glad, too, that you're having so much fun stitching it.

Jenny said...

Oh my gosh......this is so lovely! You have done a fantastic job in such a short time. I can understand why you would not want to put this down. Beautiful...just beautiful.

Nicola said...

It is hard to put Manifesto away each Sunday night but then it is great fun to get Jane Atkinson out on Mondays. So many beautiful samplers to stitch.

Karen you are making superb progress and it is so nice to see Manifesto growing.

Kielrain said...

Wow. Great progress!

SallyFr said...

Just love this one, thank you for keeping us all up to date.

Fiona said...

Wonderful progress. I would struggle to put it down too. I am working a kind of rotation, but I'm not very good at it as I kind of like working at one thing at a time, but I am trying.