Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Saturday, 16 March 2013

Hannah Progress

Hello everyone!

Wow! I can't believe how time slips by and I've missed another update.  I've been loving everyone's progress on their samplers and now have a VERY LONG list of samplers I want to stitch/  I am hoping that during this break I will be able to stitch more on Hannah since she is a lot of fun to work on.  The little motifs are so sweet and I love the chrysanthemum like border flowers.

Isn't he a sweet little bird?!

Okay, off to go look at all of your samplers!



11 comments:

Margaret said...

Beautiful, Anne! I'm loving it!

Ellen said...

What a gorgeous border!

Lanie said...

Love this border! Very pretty, Anne!

PoundingSand said...

What a pretty border! It's easy to skip right over in the catalog. Thanks for sharing the details.

Kate

Dona said...

They are sweet birds, and a very pretty border.

Vera said...

Love the border and the birds!!

Kathy said...

This is really pretty!!

Elizabeth said...

This is really lovely. The little bird is so cute too.

Nicola said...

Oh that border is gorgeous, another one for the list (sigh).

Kevin said...

Beautiful job! The border is lovely, and that bird is awesome.

Fiona said...

Love the colours in the border and you are quite right that is one sweet little bird.