Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Thursday, 28 March 2013

And... completion

I finished up The Black Gryphon last night.  Finally the main character has shown all his wonderful glory.  I love it.


So, the details.....  Stitched on Lakeside Linen's Vintage Sand Dune 40 ct.  with DMC.

What will I work on next?  Well, that depends if I can figure out where I stashed my Scarlet Letter charts.  I seem to have put them somewhere smart and now can't find them anywhere.  Argh!

14 comments:

Jenny said...

Congratulations on a wonderful finish. How exciting! Woot!!!!

Carmen Sutton said...

Love it! Hope you find your SL charts soon, if not you may have to order some more...DARN!

Dawn said...

He's fierce in the best way!
Congrats on the finish.

Bethany said...

Okay, your last post was Tuesday and by Thursday you are finished, amazing........

Nicola said...

WOW. He is a gryphon with attitude. I love him.

Sabrina Fechtel said...

LOVE IT!!!!!

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

that's it, now I really DO have to get this design - love it!

Lanie said...

Congratulations on your finish ... wow that happened quickly! Look forward to seeing what you chose for your next project.

Starry-eyed stitcher said...

A wonderful finish. He looks magnificent. Irene xxx

woolwoman said...

This is such a neat sampler - congrats on your finish ! Melody

Marsha said...

I'm glad he's smiling. He stands out pretty awesomely.

Cindy L said...

Congratulations on your finish. He worked up fast once you got the border done!

Anne said...

Well done!! He is a fantastic griffon!!!

Fiona said...

Your Gryphon looks vey striking.