Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Friday, 8 March 2013

A wee bit more of Ann Scutt


Bands 7, 8, and 9 of Ann Scutt--and all I can say is thank goodness that they behaved themselves and there was very little reverse stitching!  After Band 6, I was more than a little concerned, but all is well. I even got a little bit of Band 10 started.  There will be a lot of Band 8--it's a dividing line of Montenegrin that is repeated through the rest of the sampler.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Your sampler is looking beautiful.

Scarlet Letter said...

I have photos of the original if that will help you. It was in my collection for a long time.

Debbie Bauer said...

Very pretty.Looks like a lot of work!

Lanie said...

Band samplers are such an accomplishment and your Ann Scutt is beautiful!

MoonBeam said...

Very pretty. Band samplers are my favorites.

Enjoy!

Bobbi

Fiona said...

Your sampler is growing nicely.