Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Saturday, 2 March 2013

A Saturday Surprise!

It was a surprise a couple weeks ago when I saw that my name was drawn for one of the monthly prizes, but I was surprised all over again when I received the package today!

The Emma Miles chart and the quilted supplies case.  It was so nice to get this, I did not have one yet and it will be perfect for storing all of my stitching supplies, my scissors and threads and needles.  Lots of great goodies including a needle threader, which I so needed!


Thank you so very much to Ann of Beadlework and Nicola for sponsoring such a generous giveaway.  It has been wonderful meeting so many new stitchers and enjoying all the beautiful Scarlet Letter samplers!

Here is a quick update on my Love is the Road of Peace, I did another band yesterday.  


Happy weekend to you all!  xxx




6 comments:

MoonBeam said...

Oh, lucky you. Looks like a wonderful assortment of goodies. Congrats!

Will have to look up your project...not familiar with it...but I am totally into things about peace right now.

Happy stitching.

Bobbi

Faye said...

What a nice assortment of goodies!!! Congrats!

Cindy L said...

Krista, congratulations again. It is so much fun to get a package in the mail!

Nicola said...

So pleased that your package arrived safely and so very quickly and that you liked all within.

Ann at Beadlework. said...

I'm glad you're happy with the prize Krista, you are very welcome.

Fiona said...

Congratulations on your goodies, they look very useful.