I've made very little progress on Ann Smith this week due to working on The Manifesto one night (and getting very little done that evening) and a Sunday SAL. But here's my progress on the ole girl:
I managed to get the blue flower in on the left border and the over one verse. Now it's on to the fun and games with the over one section. I think that it's going to be a challenge.
I didn't get very much stitched on the Manifesto:
I've designated Wednesday nights to work on the Manifesto, but I'm really anxious to start working on the sky below the verse on Ann, so may just stay on Ann tonight. I'm working the Manifesto on 25 count Jobelan that I found lurking around in the stash bin and it's really an enjoyable stitch on that fabric. The pleasures of working over one, but the holes are large enough where it doesn't make me cross-eyed working on it.
I've really enjoyed seeing everyone's updates on their pieces. I think that I've added quite a few to the list of samplers that I want to acquire.