This portion has taken me quite a fews days of stitching. Actually probably about two weeks as some nights haven't been the best to get in some stitching. When I can find time to work on her though, it actually goes rather quickly. I did notice, just before posting this picture, that the leaf work on Adam was done in the wrong color (UGH!!), but I decided to leave it. Taking out over one stitching can be quite a pain. Here is a picture of the entire piece so far:
I also started working on the Manifesto. I am going to stitch this on Wednesday nights, but unfortunately things got in the way the past couple of weeks, so was only able to work on it one night.
I had entertained thoughts of following Holly and starting over on 40 count gauze, but then common sense took over and I decided to just keep going on the Jobelan. I have to say though that I will be coveting Holly's when it's finished.