Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Friday, 1 February 2013

update for January from Babs

In looking at all the progress pictures I've found several Scarlet Letter Samplers I'd like to do, but Jane Atkinson is the only one I have going right now and that's very slowly with all the other things I'm stitching on.  I'm hoping that as I get farther along I'll work on it longer at a time. Anyway, here it is for now.


Jane Atkinson
by
Scarlet Letter
40 ct linen over 2
dmc threads

hugs,
Babs

5 comments:

HollyXSing said...

Hang tough, Babs! It's looking good;)

Enjoy your weekend,

-Holly in VA

Nicola said...

Babs your Jane is looking so good, she is such a beauty, I am having great fun with mine.

Cheri said...

Beautiful colors in those flowers.

Stitch Wizard said...

I just love Jane Atkinson and I am working on her too and also Elizabeth Sheffield. Your Jane is really looking great and you have a little more done than I do on mine. It is fun having others stitch her with me like this!! Beautiful progress you have made!

Fiona said...

Great progress on Jane. I love the flowers in her they look stunning.