Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Friday, 8 February 2013

Trying to catch up...

Just a quick post to let you all know I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth... :D Been super busy at work and by the time I get home...well, I am sad and sorry to say I haven't done much stitching. I am hoping to get some stitching in tonight and tomorrow and will post progress pics of Leo on Sunday.

I guess some stitching is better than none right? I guess I'll be the tortoise to everyone's hare. :)

Hugs and Love to all, and to all on the east coast of the USA (I live in PA), stay safe and warm.!
Jennifer H

3 comments:

Nicola said...

Do not worry it is not a race, life is full of mad periods and we all look forward to seeing some photos when you have made progress.

Gillie said...

I am a tortoise too! So you got our snow, oh good, we sent it this morning!

Fiona said...

I've been a bit like you this week. Really tired at the end of the day so only a little stitching.