Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Friday, 15 February 2013

Spot Motif circa 1640

Hi Everyone! I am continuing to outline the motifs in my Spot Motif sampler. It is tent stitch over one on 40 ct. I really love working on high counts of linen, but it is not fun when the frog visits! I did manage to sort out my mistake in the top right motif and finish the outline. I will be able to devote much more time to my SL pieces starting in March, so I have already purchased silks for Ann Medd. I am also considering starting MD 1660 The Unicorn Sampler. Of course, I need to focus on Rebecca Cullin first!
Spot Motif 2-14-13 photo SpotMotif2-14-13_zps8e3e04e3.jpg
I hope to have much more SL stitching done in March!!

6 comments:

Erica near Chicago said...

A very good start! I'm looking forward to following your progress.

Kathy said...

You are making great progress!! Love the little tent stitches. Can't wait to see more.

Nicola said...

Amazing, I admire you so much. I could never tent stitch on such a high counr.

Marlene said...

Wow, this is very lovely. This is definitely on my to do list.
Thank you for sharing.

Cindy L said...

Amazing!

Fiona said...

Looks great. I admire you for stitching over 1 on 40ct, my eyesight would not handle that.