Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Thursday, 14 February 2013

Salley Morse - Framed

I have just picked up Salley Morse from the framers. She has been there for three weeks as the material for the frame I chose wasn't in stock. I am really pleased with her and she will always hold a place in my heart as she is the first sampler I have ever done.  The threads were The Gentle Art Sampler threads but I am not sure what linen I used.

Thank you Nicola for starting me on this journey, you are such an inspiration. xx


6 comments:

Jenny said...

Congratulations on your first sampler finished and framed! That is really wonderful and she is beautiful. You did a great job on her! She will always be special, I know mine still is. Have you started another sampler yet?...grins...

Fiona said...

Congratulations on your frame and finish of your first sampler, it looks stunning.

Nicola said...

I am so proud of you Elizabeth. Not only is this your first SL sampler but your first ever and she is beautiful.

I think that you have well and truly got the cross stitching bug now.

Gwen said...

Congratulations, she looks great.

Annette-California said...

Congrats - your sampler looks so beautiful and lovely framing. WOW!
Hope you keep stitching:)
love Annette

Cindy L said...

Congratulations on your beautiful sampler. I love the frame.