Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Thursday, 14 February 2013

Post for Sandra B







I ordered more Scarlet Letter kits and graphs. My plans are to put them in rotation with Manifesto. I've been waiting years to see Marsha's masterpiece and it exceeded all expectations. I'm looking forward to stitching all of these with friends and hope we continue to enjoy stitching samplers for many years to come. Nicola has brought Scarlet Letter lovers together to do what we love most.


Sandra


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

Nicola said...

Gorgeous additons to your SL stash. Looking forward to seeing your progress.

Krista said...

Great new stash of SL charts! I see a few that are on my to-order list too!

Nikki said...

You are well on your way to having them ALL Nicola !! LOL.....I see no problem with that, and you stitch them so beautifully and have a nice big house to display them all. Go for it.

Nikki

Merry Wind Farm said...

Hi, Sandra,
What great samplers you chose...one can never have too many SL samplers! I did Ann Hair a few years ago, it is so pretty.
Melinda

Marsha said...

Ooohhh, I just got Janet Carsels too!

Fiona said...

Looking forward to watching your progress on your new samplers as well as watching Manifesto grow.