Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Thursday, 28 February 2013

Post for Lori


This is a belated Happy Birthday wish for you. I hope you had a lovely day and are enjoying your "year." You certainly are bringing joy to many! (I sent a message in your birthday, but for some reason, my computer wouldn't cooperate and send. Apologies)

I am slowly getting a start on my sampler. I hope to do a little more and post a picture soon. This has been fun, I have never participated in anything like this before. thank you!

Lori



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Nicola said...

A very warm welcome to the group Lori and thank you for my birthday wishes.

I would love to know what sampler you are stitching and look forward to hearing from you.