Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 25 February 2013

Post for Barbara H


Good Day All!

It looks like many of us were able to get a lot of stitching in this past weekend.

Everyone’s work is beautiful!

I finished my QSD model on Saturday so I felt no guilt what-so-ever spending Sunday afternoon working on EK 1653.

I worked the last 5 acorns on the lower band seven this morning. I put a cross in the eyes of the marching boxer, so it wouldn’t look like a zombie.






The boxer now looks like a deer caught in the headlights. I may go back and put a few small stitches on top for an eyelid, or just leave it.



May each stitch you take be one of Joy!



Barbara L. Hutson
www.queenstown-sampler-designs.com




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

Nicola said...

So beautiful Barbara. I am looking forward to seeing your QTD model any sneak peaks ?

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

I wish I could give you a sneak peek.
Ruth Passmore 1804 is contracted to go to SANQ first.
But I can tell you she is a big beautiful girl full of colorful flowers. Ruth made her sampler in Wilmington, Delaware.

ilana kaye said...

I love the colors and your wonderful stitching :)

Fiona said...

The colours in your sampler are very pretty. Any progress is good progress.