Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Post for Barbara H


Happiest of Birthdays to you Nicola!

You have brought much joy into our lives.




I absolutely love the new addition to my work table.  The spool caddy is a work of art that I will treasure always.

EK 1653


I have not been able to work on EK 1653 for well over a week, but she is coming along.  I took the photographs 12 February.


EK 1653


I am not sure if I am going to fill in all the areas with satin stitch.  I like to see the blackwork designs.







I don’t know who made this blackwork cake, but doesn’t it look scrumptious?

Best,
Barbara



Barbara L. Hutson
Queenstown Sampler Designs
284 Wye Knot Court
Queenstown, MD 21658

4 comments:

Nicola said...

I am so pleased that the spool caddy has safely arrived. Ek is looking AMAZING.

woolwoman said...

that blackwork cake is amazing, your spool caddy looks perfect in that spot and your EK is looking quite wonderful too Barbara. Melody

samplerlover said...

What an amazing cake. Blachwork always looks lovely. Your caddy looks wonderful on your work table.

Fiona said...

Congratulations on winning the Spool Caddy, it looks great on your work table. The blackwork cake is stunning. Great progress on your sampler.