Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Onto the border....

I thought I should post a picture of my Log Cabin sampler before I take off for a week away - I am off to Surrey to catch up with friends and then onto Nottingham for some time with my dear old Mum who will be 93 this coming Sunday:  I shall be taking my Log Cabin with me and hope that by the time I next post the border will be almost complete:
There will be much time for sewing whilst in Nottingham - the border is lovely and I am so enjoying sewing this sampler.
I am so excited each time there is a new post to read - everyone is making such remarkable progress, and the encouraging comments are such fun to read.
Last - but definitely not least - an early Happy Birthday wish for Nicola as I shall not have an opportunity to use a computer again until I return home - have a truly fantastic day Nicola! xx

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Your sampler looks lovely. Enjoy your time away with friends and family.

Krista said...

So pretty, Angie! I love it more and more each time I see your progress on it.

Fiona said...

Enjoy your time visiting. Your Log Cabin is looking great.

woolwoman said...

this is one of those interesting samplers I had never seen before. Just lovely and I hope you have a grand celebration with your mom.
Melody

Nicola said...

Wishing you a safe journey Angie and Happy Birthday to your Mum, she is a grand old age.

Your Log Cabin is so pretty, I love everything about her.

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Hello Angie,

Your stitching is beautiful!
This is such a lovely sampler.

Safe travels and Enjoy your time with your Mum.

Barbara