Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Sunday, 3 February 2013

My Progress

Hi friends,

This is my progress on Doña Dorotea.  It has been an easy and fun stitch so far.  I am stitching it on 40ct Vintage Light Examplar and the conversion threads from The Attic.  I am not looking forward to the satin stitch, though, since I don't enjoy specialty stitches much, but I'll make it trough.  



I have enjoyed seeing all the different samplers that everybody is stitching.  Such a fun challenge !  

Until next time !!

Natalia 


12 comments:

Krista said...

Dona Dorothea looks great! Love the fabric choice you made, the colors really pop.

Lanie said...

Oh Natalia, I love Dona Dorothea. I am going to enjoy following your progress. Your stitching looks beautiful!

Donna said...

Natalia what great progress you have made I love this sampler

Deb said...

It's so pretty Natalia. I love the colors that are in it and you do some beautiful stitching!

Nicola said...

Natalia your Dorothea is so beautiful and the fabric really shows off the colours. The satin stitch will go well.

Faye said...

Beautiful colors are ice and vibrant!

Lelia said...

Delightful project so far!

Katrina said...

Gorgeous, man I need to get busy on her!!!!!!!!

joann mccormick said...

Natalia.... I too am working on Dona Dorathea...I hope to finish her soon. I will be anxious to see your odors as I'm doing her with dmc.

Fiona said...

Great progress and the colours are very pretty.

Katherine said...

Very pretty!

Jane in Wisconsin said...

Gosh this is gorgeous! Guess I will have to add her to my stash