Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Saturday, 9 February 2013

MARY GAIL AND COUNTRY LIFE

It's been slow stitching Mary Gail and I can't seem to put her down. I started her over 2 yrs ago and couldn't stand the one over one.  I didn't pick her up till I joined this SAL and now have enjoyed stitching her. I did work a little on country life.  I stitched  the tree trunk and some leaves, but decided I have to have the millenniun frame.  It is so big and  I can't seem to get the right tension.
I found in my stash SL Eliza Hall of 1795 two small samplers.  I keep looking at it and tell myself "this would be so easy"--"this would give you a break from the others," now I digging through my linen and silk stash to get a kit together.  Have a great weekend everyone.
Martha S.

Enjoy so much looking through the 2 blogs to see other peoples progress.

4 comments:

Nicola said...

I had not realised how wonderful Mary is until I saw your progress photos. Another one for my stash. I could open a store. :o))

Fiona said...

Mary looks great. Your orther samplers are looking good too.

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Mary is coming along nicely.

Country Life is looking good too.

Mary said...

Martha, the details on both pieces are so interesting. Good luck!