Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Thursday, 7 February 2013

Mary Ann Hutton Update




Mary Ann Hutton was my Super Bowl project this year.  Even though I didn't watch the Super Bowl :) 
 
She is hard to put down once I get going and that tree seemed to take forever!  I put her in my Lowery stand and am planning to finish the bottom half off.  Then I'll flip her over and finish the top half upside down.  The stand is making it much easier to stitch two-handed and I'm moving quickly when I use it.
 
Have a Happy Valentine's Day!

7 comments:

Krista said...

Beautiful stitching, Teresa! This one is one of my favorites and moving closer to the top of my list! :)

Nicola said...

How lovely she looks and one of my favourite carols too.

Kathy said...

Oh! this is so lovely. I gotta quit looking at these progress updates.........my wish list is growing by the day.:)

Elizabeth said...

This is lovely - I agree with Kathy!

Lanie said...

Lovely sampler, Teresa. Glad you are enjoying her. This has always been one of my favorite carols. Reminds me of big Christmas celebrations with all the cousins at my grandparent's house!

Mindi said...

She's looking beautiful, and that tree does look like it would take a while to stitch. I LOVE my Lowery stand. Best purchase I ever made.

Fiona said...

Great progress and the tree is stunning and looks like a lot of work.