It's been too long since I've updated you on my progress with Manifesto. I admire those of you who stick to schedules and update us on a weekly basis. I'm not one of those people and I hope I won't be kicked out the the 'group' for my lack of discipline.
The sky is taking forever to stitch... but it's well worth the effort. We will have masterpieces when we complete our pieces. But I know it will be a very long time before I'll be celebrating that glorious finish.
I'm currently taking an on-line course, Cabinets of Curiosities, which is an in-depth study of 17th century embroidery. While waiting for our caskets to become available for purchase I decided to go ahead and start stitching a door panel for my 17th century mirror surround. I've chosen an SL design, Justice, and I'm stitching the design over one in tent stitch on 36 ct. linen. I converted the AVAS silks to the 17th century color palette we are using in our course.
Here's my start on Justice which is also my first project being stitched on my new Millennium frame and stand.