Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Manifesto Progress

Here is my progress on Manifesto since Friday Feb 1....so far having a blast stitching this one...Can't wait for the everyone in the SAL to jump onto the Manifesto train and maybe this photo will entice others to join in....I am using 40ct linen and the called for DMC colors....and let me tell ya... it is such a relaxing stitch that I can hardly put her down....I am going to try and go a page at a time... outline the elements on that page and then fill it in... I am afraid if I try and do the outlines on the whole chart I will miscount and end up having to use that 4 letter work..(Fr#@)  so far so good... take notice as I am not saying that word cause I don't want him coming to visit...I am so looking forward to seeing progress from everyone else and hope all of you enjoy this sampler as much as I am...

13 comments:

Faye said...

So far, so good!!!!! Looks great!

Stitch Wizard said...

Karen you are such a great enabler!! I just really want this project so much and if I see my way to have it I am going to jump in with you all!! It is just beautiful and I love seeing your progress!!! So beautiful so far and I love it!! :))

Nicola said...

OMG it is stunning. I love the sun's face. Your needles are flying. Thank you so much for sharing.

Fiona said...

WOW what great progress you have made since Friday.

Mindi said...

Looking great, I love the bright red lips on the sun.

Donna said...

KB I'm going to throw a flag 10 thread penalty slow downnnn please :)

Erica near Chicago said...

Oh my. I'm going to have to order this sooner rather than later.

Kathy said...

No wonder you mentioned The Manifesto train!! You left the station on this one and haven't looked back!! Great work in such a short time. Looking good.

Vera said...

The temptation is too much!!! This is gorgeous! Love it.

Cindy L said...

WOW! You are really coming along. Keep us posted on your progress. I may have to add this to my list too.

brod'attitude said...

Very nice

Carolyn NC said...

Love this..you almost tempt me! But then you'd need to slap me..LOL

Carolyn NC said...

Love this..you almost tempt me! But then you'd need to slap me..LOL