Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Saturday, 23 February 2013

I have not been stitching much...after problems with my Hannah Canting I cut off the stitched part and trashed it. I ordered the Margaret Gatis pattern, and have been reading the instructions while waiting for my fabric to arrive. I am going to use 36 ct Light Exampler and DMC. I seem to be in a stitching slump lately, and I am hoping MG will shake me out of it! I am loving all the progress made on the lovely samplers here though...so much gorgeous stitching! Lots of eye candy!

6 comments:

Stitch Wizard said...

Oh my gosh, that gives a whole new meaning to (frogging) ripping out stitching. I hope you get your new project and that it goes much better for you! I have had a slump too but my mojo finally came back and stitching is something I love. I look forward to seeing your new progress!

Nicola said...

My heart feels foy you, there is no point struggling, this is meant to be fun. Hugs x

SallyFr said...

Hope your stitching impetus returns soon.

Ann at Beadlework. said...

I think we all hit that slump from time to time. It will soon pass though and hopefully you'll get back to what you enjoy.

woolwoman said...

everyone has a slump at certain points - big disappointments like Hannah Canting will do that - Here's hoping Margaret Gatis will excite you and make your needle zing. Melody

Fiona said...

Hope MG gets you out of your slump.