Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 25 February 2013

Holly's Manifesto - Sunday #3

Well, I worked my little fingers to the bone yesterday while watching the Daytona 500!  This background stuff is very slow going!

I'm going to need another Sunday or two, to finish page #1.  I am going to do one page at a time.

I am so tempted to skip ahead, but I will hold fast to one page at a time!  I can't leave the background work for later....if I do that, I will never finish this project!

Here's my progress from Sunday #3:


It is coming out nicely, but it's a ton of work!

Happy Stitches,

-Holly

Edited to add Labels.

9 comments:

Nicola said...

Holly that is truly beautiful stitching. I am so pleased to be able to see your work each week.

Jenny said...

Your sampler is simply awesome Holly.

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

So very Beautiful.

Brenda in WI said...

I am just outlining the sun and after seeing yours I am sooooo anxious to get to filling it in. Just beautiful.

Rachel said...

It is so beautiful!

SonjaC said...

Beautiful and i am still waiting for my pattern. I am anxious to get started on it, I think one page at a time is a smart way to go. You are my inspiration!

Kevin said...

Breathtaking! I believe you are stitching this on silk gauze, correct? The needle minder really puts the size into perspective. This will be phenomenal when completed!
Have you done many pieces on silk gauze before? I'd love to try that someday.

Evelyne said...

Gorgeous your Manifesto on the gauze! Lovely blue colors.

I looking forward to see your next post.

Happy stitching, Evelyne

Fiona said...

Your Manifesto looks amazing. The colours are gorgeous.