Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 11 February 2013

Progress Report

Hi everyone, Just a quick post to show my progress on Margaret Gibson 1839. I had set myself a target of how much I would like to get done this month and I'm happy to say I managed to exceed it. Here is the before
and here is the after picture
It's a lovely design to work on. I don't think I will be able to get as much done next month but we'll see........ I'm loving seeing all of the wonderful samplers shown on both blogs. It is all very inspiring. Margaret

14 comments:

Elaine said...

This is such a pretty sampler, I love the colours.

Cindy L said...

WOW, Margaret. This is a very beautiful sampler. I will have to look this one up.

HollyXSing said...

Lovely!

The colors are spectacular!

-Holly in VA

Jenny said...

I love the colors in this sampler. You do such beautiful work....I will have to put this one on my wish list too...My how this list is growing!

Krista said...

So pretty! Love that big flower!

Kathy said...

Margaret, this is turning out absolutely beautiful!! Love the colors in this and your stitching looks perfect.

Kevin Tober said...

How beautiful!

Nicola said...

Margaret, your Miss Gibson is so beautiful and the border is stunning.

Well done on exceeding your goal.

Faye said...

You have made a ton of progress!!!!! Way to go!

Lanie said...

Very pretty and congrats on exceeding your stitching goal...that's always a good thing!

Katherine said...

Nicely done, Margaret!

Fiona said...

Great progress and Miss Gibson is a very pretty sampler. I'm going to have to go over to SL to check her out.

Mindi said...

Fantastic progress, love those flowers.

Ellen said...

Wow, gorgeous progress! Love the border and the two big flowers!

Hugs,