Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Here's my latest progress on Emma.

 
 
  I am so tickled to be through with the Holly.

 
 
 I love that part of her, but it seemed like I would never get to the end of it. :)  And, now that I have  I think I need to either pull out another WIP or start something new.  And, y'all know how much fun it is starting something new...so pretty sure that is what I will do.  Just have to decide what it will be.

Sorry for the dark pictures, but I took them inside tonight!


Happy Stitching all!!!






11 comments:

Kevin said...

Beautiful! The holly turned out perfect!

Frances Seng said...

Beautifull work Kathy. I love those holly leaves.

HollyXSing said...

Kathy:

Your Emma is gorgeous! The holly row turned out awesome! I am almost at the point where I can put mine in!

I will be following your progress with much interest!

Happy Stitches,

-Holly in VA

Lanie said...

Beautiful stitching Kathy. I'm sure the holly band is a lot of work, but it sure is stunning!

Cindy L said...

Kathy,

Your holly came out beautiful!

Kielrain said...

This one is drawing me more and more. So lovely.

Fiona said...

Emma is looking beautiful. The holly is truly stunning.

woolwoman said...

Emma and the holly is so beautiful - I think you deserve to start something new. enjoy! melody

Lynn said...

It's beautiful Kathy. I'm also working on this one, I'm only on the top section but have been looking forward to the holly. I guess anything gets a little boring after a while!!

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Hello Kathy,

This is one of my favorite samplers.

Yours is absolutely beautiful!

So, what did you start?

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Hello Kathy,

This is one of my favorite samplers.

Yours is absolutely beautiful!

So, what did you start?