Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 11 February 2013

Freelove Hazard update

I have managed a bit more progress on Freelove Hazard, so thought it was about time I popped into the blog to share.
 
I found stitching over one a bit challenging in the very beginning, but I stuck with it and it's not even an issue now.  I am also loving the effect of over one and over two in the same sampler.  If it were not for Nicola's wonderful idea of the Scarlet Letter challenge, I would probably never have attempted such a sampler.  So thank you Nicola.
 
 
Happy Scarlet Letter stitching everyone!
 
 

4 comments:

Annette-California said...

So lovely - you sure got lots of stitching time in:) Beautiful.
love Annette

Nicola said...

How fine Freelove is looking. Your stitching is perfection, you must be so pleased.

Fiona said...

Great progress on Freelove. I bet you are really glad you stuck with the over 1, it looks great.

Lanie said...

Beautiful progress Rowyn. For me thinking about over 1 is actually worse than doing it. It is slow progress but I, too, love the look it adds to a piece.