Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 25 February 2013

FEBRUARY PROGRESS WITH THE HART

Here is a very poor quality photo that shows where I am currently on my Hart Lives sampler.  Lady Jane Hart has been finished for a long time and Sir Henry Wiley Hart is coming along. 

Love the faces on these two - however I don't think my folks would be too keen on being compared to this victorian couple or hopefully they will get a charge out of it when they finally do get their anniversary sampler.  Mind you I didn't say "which" anniversary because this one has been a WIP and a UFO for a long long time.

Thanks to Nicola and the SL blog for encouraging me to blow the dust off the old Harts and get this project in rotation again.  Hope everyone is enjoying their SL projects.  See you again for checkin in March.  Melody

9 comments:

Nicola said...

I adore this one Melody and I am going to stitch it one day soon, I am so in to pictorials now.

I am learning so much from everyone participating the year.

Cindy L said...

Melody, I do love seeing your update. You have made so much progress on it. It is so lovely.

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Hi Melody,

You are making great progress.
This one is in my collection too.

Lady Jane & Sir Henry Hart have expectant faces. Almost like they want to know what is going to happen next. They look very nice on our chair.

Kathy said...

Love this sampler and love the eyes on Mr. & Mrs Hart. Don't know what they were looking at but,they sure were looking, lol. Can't tell if they were shocked or scared or what. Your parents are gonna love it whatever anniversary they receive it on!!

Lanie said...

Melody, your work is beautiful! All of you currently stitching pictorials have made be fall in love with them .... quickly becoming obsessed! This one is definitely a "must do"!

ROSELLA69 said...

Bellissimo,stupendo complimenti,piccolo sampler stupendo ciao Rosella.

Kevin said...

You sure are moving along at quite a clip there! Truly beautiful work. My wish list for these beautiful Scarlet Letter charts just keeps growing. Keep up the great work.

Babs in Alabama said...

It's fun to watch a body begin to appear in the fabric like that. Bet it's easy to day dream about another time and place while you're stitching it :)

Fiona said...

Your stitching in looking great and any progress, no matter however small, is better than no progress.