Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Wednesday, 20 February 2013

FABULOUS AT 50 !!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't Nicola FABulous at 50 !!!!!!!!!!!  She is doing the most amazing samplers, in charge of all sorts of renovations and updates at her home place, has a wonderful husband and family not to mention that darling Archie AND is doing all these great and exciting things on the Scarlet Letter blogs. 

Today is the day to celebrate Nicola - HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU NICOLA!!!!!!!!  I hope it is the most FABulous day of the year for you.

I thought I'd show an update of my Hart sampler but I can't get the photos to load for some reason.

Will try again soon

Best wishes Nicola ! 
Melody

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Melody, I agree with you about Nicola. I don't see how she gets everything done that she does. I'd have to be going 24/7 and then I doubt it would all be finshed, lol.

Nicola said...

I can never sit still or idle.

Just saw your Hart sampler on your blog as she is looking A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Haha, I sent Nicola a badge that said "Fab at 50"!!