Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 4 February 2013

Eyes and a Hat...almost

Well Week 14 of the SDW SAL, and my chapel almost has a complete hat and all its eyes.  I managed to finish the outline so now it is just a matter of filling in.  I thought I would find this tedious, but it is surprisingly relaxing, not having to look at a pattern.  It means I can keep half and eye on the TV as well!

I might now move on and keep the filling in for my more mobile moments.  I managed most the windows, whilst waiting at rehearsals yesterday, and as husband is called more than I am over the next month, then there may be many of those,  if I decide to keep him company.
SDW Week 13

SDW Week 14
Loving all the lovely work that is being posted.  It adds to the SL wish list.

4 comments:

Nicola said...

Great progress Michele and I think it an excellent idea to keep the filling in for a mobile project.

Good luck with the show.

Krista said...

Looks awesome, Michele. I plan to do the same, keep going on the detail and leave the filler for on the go.

Lanie said...

Lovely! Lovely! Never get tired of seeing progress of this beauty!

Fiona said...

Great progress on SDW.