Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Thursday, 7 February 2013

Elizabeth Raysor 1834



This afternoon I put the last stitches in Elizabeth Raysor 1834. I think this is the quickest I have ever finished something. I tend to jump around from project to project and the result is that not much gets finished. So again, thank you, Nicola and Jo, for this great challenge. It's making me more efficient!

Now the big decision : what to work on next?

I purchased this as a kit, which included 35-ct linen, and silk threads.

10 comments:

Elizabeth said...

This is just beautiful Louise. I love the colours in this. Well done a such a lovely finish.

Nicola said...

Louise, Elizabeth is just so beautiful and your stitching perfect. Congratulations.

Now for the hard part - what next?

Cindy L said...

Louise, congratulations on your finish!

Mindi said...

She's gorgeous, I love the combination of red and black on the cream linen. Congratulations on the speedy finish. I'm like you, I tend to jump around a lot, working on multiple projects.

Lanie said...

Congratulations on your finish Louise! With all the beautiful samplèrs tempting us, can anyone blaim us for trying to stitch them all...at the same time!!

woolwoman said...

what a pretty finish Louise! Good for you to finish her up. Melody

Mary said...

What a sweet piece! I tend to project-hop as well. Good for you, sticking with it to the end!

Kathy said...

This is really a sweet sampler. WTG sticking with it until it's finished! I, also, tend to hop around.

Fiona said...

Great finish.

Lelia said...

Such a lovely sampler. Job well done!