Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Thursday, 14 February 2013

A little progress on Coraggio


Well, I had planned to be *much* further along by this point but you know what they say -- man plans and God laughs. Life intervened and I haven't gotten very far with Coraggio but I am really enjoying this sampler and am anxious to get to the sea monsters and other motifs!

Everyone's stitching work is just gorgeous and I wish I could do all of them!








5 comments:

Lelia said...

this is so lovely - and the colors are marvelous!

stitch well

Krista said...

Beautiful stitching and detail.

Kevin said...

Looks beautiful so far!

Fiona said...

Looks lovely and the colours are really pretty.

Nicola said...

I love close up photos of the motifs in the samplers. Thank you for sharing this one. It is beautiful.