Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Wednesday, 13 February 2013

A Coraggio update

I think I posted on my own blog and forgot to share my sampler progress here!  This photo is from a week or two ago, and I haven't been able to work on Coraggio since then (it's model stitching season, folks), but at least one row of the over-one alphabet is done!  Still waiting on those missing fibers.
I probably won't be able to pick this back up until after market in March, it feels like it's slow going on this one.

I'm enjoying seeing everyone else's progress photos, though.  Some of you have flying needles!

3 comments:

Miss Pants said...

Looking good Robin! I am very excited about seeing this one stitched.

Have fun at Market with your mom. Take notes for all of us and look for that frame!

Kim

Fiona said...

Nice progress. Hope market goes well for you and your Mum.

Nicola said...

Enjoy market, I expect it is hard work but it must also be great fun to see everything.

Coraggio is looking so good.