Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Twigg update

Here's my progress on the first of the Twigg Miniatures.  I've been somewhat delayed as I'm short on at least two of the silks, but hopefully I'll be able to obtain those soon and keep up with "forward movement" :)   This has been an easy one to stitch so far, but I'm not sure whether I'll say the same thing once I start into the "1 over 1" (Sarah Twigg) design that follows. 

~Dianne

6 comments:

Nicola said...

What gorgeous colours this sampler has. It is so good to see all these samplers come to life.

Well done on your progress Dianne.

Krista said...

Love the little birds. Looking forward to seeing more.

Erica said...

It is looking lovely so far! Love the soft colors!

Dona said...

Very pretty! The blue is a lovely color.

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Pretty colors.

You will do fine on the over one stitching. Just keep telling yourself that.

Ellen said...

Beautiful! I love the birds! This may be my next project, I want to try 1 over 1.

Hugs,