Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Sunday, 6 January 2013

Top Border Done!

Hi everyone, Here's my progress on the Margaret Gibson sampler. I had intended to start the project on Christmas day but that didn't happen so I started it on 26th. I've made good progress and have managed to stitch the top border.
This is the first big project I have stitched in a few years now and I'm really enjoying it. I intend setting myself small goals each month and will hopefully manage to keep up :) Margaret

13 comments:

Margaret said...

Ack!! Wow, it's gorgeous!!! I so want to stitch this.....

Elizabeth said...

Another wow here. That is looking so good Margaret.

Nicola said...

Absolutely stunning.

I think settings goals is a good way of staying motivated.

Krista said...

So beautiful! Love the detailed border on this, so very different.

Lanie said...

Beautiful! Can't wait to see more!

I like the idea of setting goals...I think I'll give it a try!

Donna said...

Oh my love the border another beautiful sampler

Carmen Sutton said...

lovely border

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Your stitching is beautiful!

Ellen said...

Absolutely gorgeous! This is one of my favorite SL samplers. Mine is now hanging in our family room.

Gabi said...

I love this border so very much. Looks wonderful. After seeing your picture , I put Margaret on my wishlist. Great idea of having little goals.

Faye said...

Stunning!!!!! This will be beautiful!!!!!

Vera said...

Oh this is so beautiful! What a wondeful border. I love your idea of setting small goals for each month. Can't wait to see more of your progress.

EvalinaMaria said...

Congratulations! Well done.