Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Time to check in.  I have been stitching on Sarah Willson  (the broom ladies sampler)  Trying to finish her.  BUT, before Christmas it was so dark and dreary here in Wisconsin -  and the day was almost like night,  Hard to see to stitch and I became very ill with the sickness I usually get.  STARTITIS.  LOL.. So I started Dorothy Walpole.  Just couldn't stop myself.  Needed to have a little excitement in my life.  Here is a picture of her so far.

She really is beautiful. 

I am so loving to see what you all are working on and your progression.  This is going to be an exiting year in the sampler stitching world.  It is very encouraging to see all the stitching going on and encourages me to get stitching.  That is what I am going to do as soon as I am done with this post.

Happy New Year to all you sampler enthusiastic stitchers.

Brenda

3 comments:

Gillie said...

Noooo! Not the dreaded startitis! Hooray, lol! Happy New Year, Brenda!

Nicola said...

Brenda ,

Startitis does no harm as long as you contract finishitus at the same time. LOL


I feel so inspired by all this wonderful stitching

Kathy said...

Had to laugh when I read about your illiness, lol. I think all stitchers get that sickness quite often. I know I do for sure.

However, this is a beautiful start on Dorothy so I know you're feeling better already!! Great choice.