Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Sunday, 6 January 2013

Rachel Ray Sampler

Hi, all! I've been working feverishly on a half dozen samplers since Christmas. It's quite nutty, but I love it. Here's a sampler which I've been working on since before this group was announced: Scarlet Letter's Mary Ann MacDonald, which I call the Rachel Ray sampler since the little grinning angel reminds me of Rachel Ray. It's a fun stitch, and I've played a bit with the colors. I'm stitching it on 40 count Picture This Plus in Legacy or Heritage--I never can remember which I'm working with, using both the called-for AVAS fibers and some substituted silk overdyeds that I had in my stash.
See what I mean about Rachel Ray?
Until next time!

4 comments:

Margaret said...

lol, Glenna! You crack me up. Rachel Ray. lol! I love the the angel though. :D Beautiful so far!

Gabi said...

Having a blonde moment here. No clue who Rachel Ray is. But I do love your samplers. They look fantastic. And the angel is so very lovely.

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Hello Glenna!

Love all your choices.

Some day you & I must please meet at In Stitches.

You really put a smile on my face too.
Rachel Ray - Think early Food Channel shows and Oprah gave her a talk show.

Barbara

Donna said...

Happy to know I am not the only one who renames their projects! I love the border on this one. Looking good.