Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Saturday, 26 January 2013

Rachel Ayres

Not too much of a start but a start none the less.

My first few stitches in Rachel Ayres.


I've enjoyed my little start and am anxious to put a lot more work into her. I think I have too many projects on the go at once but I'll stick at it. It's such a lovely chart.


Happy Australia Day to all the Aussies. Hope you had a great day. I'm planning to enjoy my extra day of stitching this weekend.

8 comments:

Nicola said...

I am so excited that you are stitching Rachel and can't wait to see lots of close up photos as she grows.

I have her in my stash, I was attracted to her by the colours and beautiful flowers.

Lanie said...

Oh my is Rachel a pretty one! Hope you have a great stitching day...I'm looking forward to seeing more!

Nikki said...

A very nice start. I have her in my stash to stitch, possibly my next project. I will be watching your progress.

Nikki

Elizabeth said...

This is really lovely. I was interested to see how you have marked out your canvas. I am learning so much thanks to the expertise of those taking part in this.

Donna said...

Beautiful start every stitch counts

Faye said...

Nice start..... Looking forward to seeing more.....

Nicole said...

Beautiful start! I love this sampler!!

Fiona said...

Great progress, looking forward to watching Rachel grow.